The American Association of University Women promotes equity for all women and girls, life-long education, and positive societal change. AAUW is a powerful advocate and visible leader in equity and education through research, philanthropy, and measurable change in critical areas impacting the lives of women and girls.
- AAUW proudly celebrates its 136th anniversary in 2017
- We are nonpartisan and not-for-profit
- We have 165,000 members and supporters, 1000 local branches, and 800 college/university partners
Founded in 1881, the organization is open to all graduates who hold an Associate or higher degree from a regionally-accredited college or university.
AAUW values and seeks a diverse membership: there are no gender, race, creed, age, sexual orientation, national origin or disability barriers to full participation in the organization.
- AAUW National Organization
- AAUW :Public Policy
- STEM Education
- Salary Negotiation Workshop
- Harrassment: Know Your Rights